Your active lifestyle shouldnâ€™t stop you from enjoying your music. Stingerâ€™s SEA65RGBS 6.5â€³ marine-grade speakers offer amazing sound quality with robust construction and marine safety.
What makes it marine safe? The element resistant, marine grade design means installing this into your boat, jet ski and ATV where water or moisture may be an issue is no longer a problem.
Battle the harsh elements
Not every speaker can be used in marineÂ and recreational environments.
Stingerâ€™s SEA range of speakers are Salt tested, Fog tested and feature precision non-corrosive terminals so you have a solid connection in any environment.
When you see the Stinger name, you know your buying quality.
Light it up!
As Mr W Smith would say â€œGit on the floor!!!!! Whoa! Iâ€™m the Party Starterâ€
The Stinger SEA65RGBS include build-in multi-colour RGB LED units to set the mood for your installation or location.
Each pair of Stinger PowerSports RGB speakers includes an RF remote control to allow lighting and brightness control. With the Ability to link up to 12 speakers of RGB lights to get the party started.
We highly recommend the use of the Stinger Australia speaker cable with the Stinger Power Sports speakers.
Featuring tinned copper, theÂ ST16SPKBÂ andÂ ST12SPKBÂ help reduce the chance of corrosion in harsh environments for your installation.
- 6.5â€ 4-ohm two-way speaker system
- Built-in RGB lighting providing multiple colour options and wireless remote
- Element resistant, marine grade construction
- 75W RMS / 150W Peak power handling
- Poly carbon cone with resin coated cloth surround
- Oversized 1â€ KSV voice coil
- Pie dome tweeter
- Built-in crossover
- UV treated moulded polymer with integrated grills
- Splash-resistant sealed motors
- Includes sealing gaskets & installation hardware
75 Watts RMS / 150 Watts PEAK
6.5" Coaxial Speaker
|Voice Coil Configuration||
Single 4 Ohm
|Woofer Mounting Depth||