The Phoenix Gold RX2-series subwoofers are designed to give a high-performance clean bass sound without the need for high power requirements. Featuring its unique square Phoenix Gold logo, it cosmetically matches the new RX2 series of amplifiers from Phoenix Gold to complete your audio subwoofer installation.
Where most entry line woofers feature 1.5” voice coils, Phoenix Gold RX2 subwoofers feature long wound 2.0” coils which allow for 25mm of peak to peak excursion.
This results in an ability to create deep, accurate bass in vented or sealed enclosures.
RX2 subwoofers are conservatively rated at 200w RMS and are also available in a Dual voice coil variant (#RX212D)
- Single 4-Ohm voice coil configuration
- Optimized for sealed or vented enclosures
- Push terminals
- Pole core ventilation
- High Excursion CAE/CAD Motor Design
- KlaraForm Vented Kapton Former technology reduces distortion by reducing heat and resistance
- UNICAP Technology provides a stiff piston for pronounced SPL
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology promotes linear motion
- Torriform Voice Coil Technology: Effectively dissipates heat and minimizes distortion
- Nickel Plated 12 Gauge Speaker Terminal
- Powder Coated Anti-Resonant Steel Basket
12″ / (305MM)
400w RMS / 800w MAX
|Voice Coil Configuration||
Single 4 Ohm
|Woofer Mounting Depth||