AudioControl 2 Channel Active Line Out Converter with AccuBass
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs
- Accepting up to 400-watt signals per channel from OEM amplified or non-amplified.
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTO Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
The AudioControl LC2i is a fantastic product for adding an amplifier to your vehicle for a subwoofer or a 2 Channel Amplifier for speakers.
When would I use the LC2i?
Here are some examples of where you might use the AudioControl LC2i
- Adding an amplifier for your front speakers only
- Adding an amplifier for a Subwoofer
What vehicles would I use the AudioControl LC2i?
- When installing an amplifier in a Ute for front speakers and subwoofer
- When adding an amplifier for a subwoofer in factory amplified vehicles
- When adding an amplifier for a subwoofer with a factory head unit
- When adding a 2 Channel amplifier to your vehicle for a set of speakers in factory amplified models
- When adding a 2 Channel amplifier to your vehicle for a set of speakers with a factory head unit